16 April 2013

The things I text (gmail chat actually) to Matt while he is at work


Robin: Sam has a shopvac in the toilet and is sucking out the poopy contents.
Matt: Wow.
Robin: Gideon dropped the top of your electric razor into his poop and flushed. Im paying Sam $5.50 to retrieve it. If he is unsuccessful I am paying $4.00. 
Matt: you think it is still down there?
Robin: well the toilet is stopped up so I hope so.
      Also somebody stopped up the other toilet with too much TP and Abbey flushed and the toilet       overflowed in the other bathroom. I have house guests coming tomorrow. 

      I see now why mothers get jobs and send their children to daycare.

      I can hear screaming now coming  from the other room. THEY FOUND IT! 

Gideon: WE GOT IT OUT BUT THERES POO ON IT!! SAM GETS FIVE BUCKS! CLOSE YOUR EYES ITS SCARY!!


I dont know maybe it is worth staying home for... ; )

1 comment:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

LOL. Your family ALWAYS cracks me up. Maybe you should pay the kids to dig an outhouse and limit them to using it and staying away from the toilets. It seems you have way more toilet adventures than the typical family. I can't say I ever remember anything (besides poop) getting stuck in a toilet in my entire life.

Have fun shaving Matt! Yeah for sterilization right?