20 February 2010

Though evil rages, I am protected...

matt put a song on here for me. Its on the right in that box over there. You have to click on it. I didn't know that. I thought it was broken.

Its a song my friend wrote and sang. It does a great job picturing who God is in my life.

Let the ocean's roar, let the mountains shake.
Let the water's surge and the whole earth quake.
Let the mountains crumble into the sea
But in the midst of it all there's hope for you and me

My God my Father He's the rock of my soul
His name is Jesus I know he's in control
Though evil rages I'm protected
My soul takes courage for in Christ I stand. I stand.

So be still and know that our God he is our refuge
So be still and know that our God he is our strength.
by Derrick Schiffner


He is my rock. He is the Only one who is trustworthy. For those of you who don't know him, he offers everything to you. He loves you with an everlasting love. He died for you, taking on himself all the bad things you and I ever did. All he asks is that you trust him. I am forever grateful to Him and grateful for the strength He gives me in this life.

Matt also put some other songs in that box.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the song Robin - thank you for sharing!

Grandma said...

Sam you are so cute. I just love you so much.. Love Grandma

Jenn Saunders said...

Sums it up for me
, sounds like a New Testament psalm.

Sarah Kuhner said...

That's a great song. We should all be reminded of those truths each day.