12 October 2011

Bible Study

Matt and I have a Bible study at our house every Wednesday night. The boys and I hustle around getting the house clean, making snacks, coffee, and pulling it all together in time for Awana and our Bible Study guests arriving.

Tonight I had the boys folding the last load of laundry right before Bible study started. Our friends arrived and brought an apple pie and whipped cream yum! We had a wonderful evening of study, conversation, laughing, eating, and smelling Abbey who was having really stinky gas all night.

When I left to pick up the boys from Awana I went into my room to get a sweatshirt. On the floor in front of my bedroom door, RIGHT BETWEEN MY BIBLE STUDY GUESTS! was a pile of my underwear that never got put away!

Lovely and going on my list of embarrassing moments.  But my guests are very kind and thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's so Robin!