09 August 2013

Funny sayings



Funny sayings: Matt got dressed for work in his usual attire, slacks, dress shirt and tie. As he stopped to give the kids a hug goodbye one commented “Wow dad! Your pants work really well as a napkin.”

We have lots of dishes to wash at each meal. The kids are good at dishes now but it still takes a long time. I’m always looking for ways to speed up chore time and the other day I mentioned to the kids that if we each pitched in twenty bucks we could buy a dishwasher. “No thanks!” Was the unanimous decision. 
I was puzzled. Why not? Their answer: Dishwashers don’t get dishes clean enough.

Very Cool! We have come a long way from kids getting caught drying the dishes on the back of their underwear! (while we had company over I might add)

2 comments:

Sarah Kuhner said...

I had to laugh at the comment that the kids dried the dishes on their underwear. I can so see your kids doing that. Mine would too if they thought of it.

Unknown said...

the problem is that underwear can only dry 5 or 6 dishes before you have to get new dry underwear to continue doing the dishes.