22 March 2010

Happy Birthday Grama Betty!!



To my wise and wonderful Grama who I am so grateful for. I am thankful for so much that you taught me. You taught me to live within my means, to "pull myself up by my boot straps" during hard times, and to be sensitive to my children's feelings, among many other things.

You are, as Matt puts it, one of the most sane people in our whole family. : )

You are a wonderful person and I am so proud and so glad you are my grama.

Have a wonderful birthday.

3 comments:

GRANDMA said...

Thank you Robin and the boys,, that was great######## Love you Grandma

Kel said...

I've never seen Silas quite that hyper!

Who's the chick in the pink shirt?

Little Snortster said...

Homeschooling Silas this year was a great idea. He really found his voice. I am so proud of him.

The girl is a friend who comes over all the time. She has 3 older brothers who are fun too.