10 April 2010

Easter Egg Hunt





The town hosts an annual Easter Egg hunt at the park.







They let the kids leave the plastic eggs if don't want them and they reuse them the following year.



Titus found the prize egg for his age group. Actually I found the prize egg. Titus wasn't interested in finding eggs. He handed me the basket and said, "Will you do it?" I told him there was candy in the eggs and all the other children were getting them and he needed to hurry. He didn't care.

I finally got him to hunt for some underneath a tree because, I said, "I am to big to fit and that girl is coming to get them." I don't think it is fair that I found the prize egg and a lazy gatherer got the prize.





At the end of the hunt the librarian read the children a book about sharing at an Easter Egg hunt. Then we had snacks and punch. A very fun Saturday.



2 comments:

Grandma said...

That was great about the easter egg hunt. See I told you it would be better out of Calif. Love you lots Grandma

PattyAnn said...

A couple of weeks before the hunt next year, you can remind him that he won the prize this year. Maybe he will be motivated and become the best searcher in town!