02 November 2010

Recent news

We had friends come to visit this weekend. The boys played and played. Andrea and I had a great time catching up.

We had pizza. Andrea's own homemade pizza sauce with fresh tomatoes, the sausage from their pig, and Sam's homemade pizza dough. She also brought her homemade granola with dried cranberries, loads of nuts, and homemade peanut butter, and raw milk and fresh cream. So good.

We didn't get as much time with them as we wanted - we never do.

Matt told me I am to always make time for the Huismans. We love them. : )

And...

Another friend in town with kids our age has lost their pet snake in their house. "Just a small one" the dad said. I love it. Someone ELSE has a lost snake in their house not me. I think its really funny.

And...

We have no pets right now. Fezzik started harassing the neighbors pet bunny (aka trying to kill it), so we had to give him to our friend Ben. Ben loves Fezzik. He lives on acreage in the country and Fezzik loves it there. Plus Ben gave him a cheeseburger the day we left him, so we know he is in the right place.

So now we are petless. Not a bad feeling. But we do miss the big Fez.

Thats it.

2 comments:

Jenn Saunders said...

I took your advice and I make my own granola now-super yum. sorry about the baby deer/bunny killer departure. Oh, Fez. Do u get visitation rights?

I hope your visit with mom is blessed....

Little Snortster said...

It is soooo good, isn't it? Fezzik is going to be out on parole this thanksgiving weekend. he is visiting us while his new owner is away.