21 January 2011

Sayings XXXII

Titus was in my bed the other night and Matt wrote down our conversation.



Mom: "Titus, have you met your cousin Annie?"

Titus: "Yes, it was by the elevator, in a big flat spot, when I was being born. And there was a big circle place and we were squished and Annie went out the door and it opened up and she fell out and she tripped. It was a food place. I had a dream that there was a lion, and a bear and a cheetah and they were tied up together, not an elephant, because they are cute...don't you wish we had a zoo right beside us...we could chase down the snakes.

Mom: "A zoo would have too much poo!"

Titus: "Mom, you talk allot. the animals would stay in their cage and be nice. they could kind of talk. they could growl. I would let you pet them. When I want to grow up I want to be a GRARRGGGGH! No, I want to be a water truck."

Mom: "OK, I'm ready to go nite-nite"

Titus: "Wait! One more thing. Actually I want to grow up to be an elephant."

Mom: "Titus, the dentist told you not to suck your..."

Titus: "Oops! I closed my lips around my thumb. Remember when the tractor did go on the ice and he had a big brush behind him. the tractor was ice skating"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. I can't believe how much you talk, Robin...

Little Snortster said...

stephanie, you talk allot.

mb