15 April 2011

Sleeping Arrangements

Matt was out of town last night working on a prison network in Rawlins.  The boys always beg to sleep in our bed and last night I gave them a treat.  Anybody who wanted to sleep in my bed was invited with the exception of Abbey.  Elijah didn't want anything to do with it.  Joe got in and 5 seconds after he was squished in the middle later, he was out and in his own bed.

Left over we have from left to right, Silas, Titus, Sam, (Mom-missing), Gideon, and Luke.

The boys kept kicking the covers off and I kept pulling them up.  I decided it was unfair for me to make them hot so I got out of bed and put on a sweatshirt.  I was still cold and they continued to kick off the covers.  I was also hopelessly squished, so I laid horizontally across the end of the bed with my own blanket.

 This morning when the kids got out of bed they described their experience as frozen solid.  Maybe I should have been selfish and kept pulling up those covers.

 

1 comment:

Sarah Kuhner said...

What a memorable experience. The only time I ever had a child in my bed was when Bekah and I had the stomach flu. Chris thought it would be a good experience. That it was not! Maybe we'll try it again though.