27 February 2012

Abbey, "Titus tried to..." half a second later, tears gone, "My picture!!"



We love each other!


Best Friends


Quotes: As I put Gideon down for his nap, he said, "I don't suck my thumb anymore because now I'm married."
When we got back from taking Gideon to the doctor, Titus started crying and climbed on to my lap. I asked him why he was sad and he said, "Gideon is my best friend and now I'll be able to play with him again because his hands are hurt." Even though I told him Gideon would be fine, he cried himself to sleep in my lap.   It was very sweet.

Today Titus got a splinter in his hand. It was pretty painful when I pulled it out. Gideon started crying and said, "Mom, you shouldn't have pulled out Titus's sliver, it hurt him and he is my best friend." I held them both and they cried together. Titus cried because his hand hurt and Gideon cried because Titus cried. I said they could hug each other and they said "No." Abbey watched them and ate the bacon out of her sandwich. She looked like she was, thinking, what a bunch of crybabies.










No comments: