05 February 2012

one of those mornings

Matt and I were laying in bed this morning and heard a crash followed by crying. We yelled to the kids "how bad is it?" "Not bad. Were ok." pause...... "OH NO! We aren't ok!! There's a lot of blood!!!"

They grabbed some towels and I checked out the wound. A nice gash on Titus's forehead. He and Abbey had collided and he took a cup to the forehead. So at 8 this morning I was running over to the EMT's next door for butterfly bandaids which I usually keep on hand but the kids stuck them all over the refrigerator.

Following that fiasco we had 6 separate large messes and I just realized we missed Sunday school. We have guests coming over for lunch so maybe we can spend the time not getting hurt or messing anything up. Possibly?

The good news is our cat with an abcess tooth (disgusting) is looking better this morning.

No comments: