04 January 2013

Abbey in real life

This is a conversation Abbey and I had when she woke up from her nap in a sour mood:

Abbey,  "I was going to puke on my bed but I didn't want to. I kind of don't like anybody, but my heart is really really really hard. I will never go to church because there is puke in my life. And I need to go to the doctor because there is sickness in my life. And Nana is going to put me in the bathtub, or the hospit-dentist and I don't want to go to that place. The doctor is bad because he takes all my life out of my tummy. He pokes it in half. Mom, I got my thumb red because I bumped it on the table and bumped it and rolled it. Because of a roll of a God. Because God helps us not puke, because I'm gunna puke. He's not here because I'm going to puke on my leg because I don't have anything to do. I have nothing to do in my life. I don't have anything to do, momma. I have no heart because I cut my heart into half. I'm so impressive because I don't like anybody because I want to play purple palace. I'm so sorry."


BTW -

Abbey is not sick, has not been to the doctor in a very long time, colored her own thumb with red pen, I'm thinking this is just girl behavior.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

That girl is either totally insane or a philosophical genius.

Little Snortster said...

i opt for insanity. mb