02 May 2013

Life in the day

Today I used the boys bathroom. I lifted the lid - which was closed!- and sat down. As I finished I happened to look down and realized the entire seat that I was sitting on was COATED with dark black poo. I had to climb on a step stool to look at my thighs in the mirror to see if I had gotten it all off.

I share this because I talked to my sis today and she mentioned how facebook posts make it seem like moms have it all together.

Well the proof is in the poo. We do not. Also while she was on the phone I caught Abbey hiding under the table eating sugar out of a bag with a spoon.


1 comment:

Sarah Kuhner said...

Oh my goodness. What fun you have at your house! I'm kinda glad I have girls here. We haven't experienced that kind of mayhem here. I don't know how you do what you do. You are amazing (even with poo all over your legs)!