25 September 2013

Matt's lunch

I have passed the responsibility of making Matt's sack lunch to one of my sons. It is his job to make a sandwich and throw in a few healthy snacks.





From time to time Matt has suggestions for his lunch.

Today he didn't make any suggestions, he just told me what was in it.

"I had an interesting lunch today."

"Oh really what was in it?"

"A carrot with stem attached and dirt still on it, 2 green limes, 1 whole orange bell pepper, 1 package of powdered hot chocolate mix, and 1 runza."

I think the boy took "healthy snacks" to a whole new level.

2 comments:

Sarah Kuhner said...

Oh my. I sure hope he brought some cash for a more "unhealthy" lunch.

Unknown said...

no, i never do. but it isn't always funny because it is so healthy. one day silas put rocks in the lunch so that it weighed more. i guess several cloves of garlic and limes don't weigh enough.