22 August 2008

Butter Floor

For those of you who have been ice skating and enjoyed it, I have a home skating experience you can try.

Today, a child I am not very happy with, was putting away the butter. During an altercation with the dryer/put awayer boy, the butter ended up on the kitchen floor. It being a hot day, the butter was already quite soft. The boy, enjoying his freedom, began to smear the butter onto the kitchen floor as you would spread hot butter on toast. Soon the boy I am not very happy with, was slip sliding on the buttered kitchen floor giving the floor its first grease shine.

Did I mention before all of this Peyton mopped my wood floor with about two gallons of water while Jen and I were hosing the mud off Squirt to put him in her car. We came inside to a flood.

I had planned to go berry picking today, but I think instead I will go back to bed and wake up on a new day.

4 comments:

Leo and Kim said...

I can only guess that it was Titus? He seems to like to get into things. I hope that wasn't your toothbrush on the previous post.

Little Snortster said...

Good try, but guess again. Someone older... who should know better....

and that was Titus's toothbrush. I'm glad he noticed and didn't try to brush his teeth with it. :)

Anonymous said...

Feed the kid,,

Anonymous said...

rylee says "eewwww!"