31 August 2008

Overheard in the Boyd house

Today:

Sam said, "Titus, don't put the wrench in the peanut butter."

Josiah, "Hey everybody! Elijah can put some weight on his foot. Praise the Lord!"

Friday:

Sam, "Mom, Lukey called the cops. I think they're still on the phone."
Mom, "sigh. Coming."

Thursday:
Elijah, "MOOOOOMMMM, I HAVE A NAIL THROUGH MY FOOT! CALL 911!"
Mom, "Its ok Its ok, you're going to be fine. This is not a big deal. Your going to be ok."
Elijah, "Mom this is a BIG deal. There is a nail THROUGH my foot."
Mom, "Ah. Ok. (chuckles) This is a big deal, but your not going to die."

Before family camp:
Elijah, "Don't forget to pack the kids for family camp."
Josiah, "Yeah, and don't forget to bring girls for me!"
Samuel, "Girls! Mom did you hear that? Bleh!"

Recently:
Elijah, "We need to have some more kids to fill up my army."
Josiah, "Yeah and we need to have some girls for me."

No comments: