27 August 2008

I think its time we checked all the heater vents.

We were doing some regular picking up in the living room the other day, and I noticed a child had shoved some pen caps in between the slats of the heater vent. I needed to remove the heater vent to get the pen caps out. When I removed the vent, this is what I found:



A quick inventory:
28 lego pieces
19 crayons
3 pencils
3 screws
2 pens
2 erasers
2 clear beads
1 colored pencil
1 backgammon chip
1 red truck
1 dinner fork
1 salad fork
1 king of spades
1 yellow hexagon
1 yellow square
1 piece of ducktape
1 safety pin
1 quarter
1 penny
1 snickers wrapper
1 straw
1 nut
1 small spring
and a partridge in a pear tree

3 comments:

Leo and Kim said...

Wow! All that you found could entertain some kids for a day. :)

Little Snortster said...

That's true! I could put it in a box and pull it out on a rainy day for entertainment. :)

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious! Makes me laugh :)