28 February 2011

Advertising

I was sitting on the couch getting ready for work when Titus woke up on the other couch. He explained his dream to me:

"We were in a store and Mom was shopping for dancing clothes for Abbie. Me, Uncle Don, Gramma Betty ate a hotdog bun, with a hotdog in it. we had gross greenish juicy stuff to drink. Then we went to Tacobell and ate some tacos. Then we went to the sandwich-giver-outer and ate some sandwichs. Dad, what's the name of the sandwich-giver-outer?"

Dad: "I don't know."

Titus exasperated: "Dad...it goes like this" and he drew an M in the air with his finger.

Dad: "Oh. McDonalds"

Titus: "yes, we ate some McDonald's sandwiches"

Score one for the advertisers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Think you need to feed them.

Sarah Kuhner said...

Cute! I love it!