26 February 2011

not for the faint of stomach.

Silas was puking and yelled, "Mom come here quick."  That is normal.  For some reason Mom is required to stand in the bathroom and watch while children puke in the toilet.


I was in the middle of something giving Abbey tylonel or changing a diaper I don't remember and was taking to long for him.

Between pukes Silas yelled again, "Mom you've got to come see this."

"What is it?" I yelled back trying desperately to finish the job before I could get to him.

"There's something wrong!" 

"What?!"

"The color!"

Now I'm thinking what the heck do we care what color his puke is?  Unless it is bloody or something. 

"What color is it?"  By now I had finished and was just about to the bathroom.

"Brown!"  He yelled back panicked. "I think I might be puking my brains out!"

He was quite relived to know it was just stomach acid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michael just asked me "Where is the Boyd's new baby?" I asked, "Do you mean Abbey?" He said, "No, don't they have another one or something?"