31 March 2011

Sayings XXXVIII - XXXX which means "Sayings 38-40" but it is keeping the Roman numeral system fresh in my mind.

#38
Luke:  “What do you mean I’m never going to be older than Elijah??!!!” “I have a birthday ever year!!”
Sam: “Yes, but he does too.” 
Luke: “hmm.  But what if he says he doesn’t want a party or anything?”

#39
Titus: “Has the tsunami stopped?”
Mom: “yes”
Titus: “whew.  Sweet.”

#40
Luke: “Mom, your phone says it is 4:19 and it actually is 4:19!  Your phone actually knows what time it is!  That is so cool!”

Also Abbey peed in the potty this morning.  I'm not that optimistic, but in the 1% chance she potty trains at 17 months I am ecstatic. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Robin combined them because she doesn't know what the roman numerals are for 39.

Little Snortster said...

I do... hmmm... xxxix. Is that it? now to google and check my answer.
Score 1 point for Robin