22 December 2009

Embarassing Moments

I took a nap on the couch today with Titus. Luke and Silas played on the floor with megablocks. In my deep sleep, I could hear someone knock and Silas and Luke open the door and invite the person in. In my dream state I was trying to talk, but my voice wouldn’t work and I couldn’t open my eyes. To my dream state horror, the neighbor actually came in and I still couldn’t make myself wake up. The neighbor saw me on the couch and said she would come back later.
After she went back out I was finally able to open my eyes and sit up. Of course then Silas and Luke had to run back out and yell “she’s awake she’s awake.” Ah. So back in came my neighbor to a groggy, messy haired and blind (couldn’t find my glasses attached to my shirt) Robin. The neighbor was very gracious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Stories

Missing You