26 December 2009

half the mess

I know you all think my house is never messy. :)We got about 12 big bags of hand me downs, so it was time to sort through them.

I had just started the job when some friends came over. I left the children - trusting them - to bring in our clothing organization system. That means bring in 12 boxes full of clothes from the garage. Each box is organized by size, type, labeled and the clothes are folded. I told the boys, just put the boxes in the kitchen. Half way through the job I went to check on their work. This is what I found.


There were still 6 boxes in the garage and 12 BAGS to sort through in the living room. Because I had company, I wasn't able to stop the madness. All the other boxes got dumped as well. I wish I had taken a picture of the whole thing. This was a job that was over my head. It took two days to get it under control.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Robin did you stage that mess or what. Just kidding . love you guys Grandma

Grandma said...

My place likes like that today

Anonymous said...

been there done that