30 December 2009

I'm looking younger every day.

I bought one of those cloth headband things. I'm trying to not get "fashion stuck" in the 90's. I no longer have Jen Saunders to rescue me from wearing something embarrassingly out of date so I'm having to go it alone. Not good not good at all.

I went shopping yesterday to Ross and Walmart. I ran into my Pastors teenage daughters they were so awesome to help me pick out appropriate items. Then I ran into another friend and her teenage kids who encouraged me to try a new style of pants. New meaning this century probably.

So Luke told me this morning I looked like Kelsey. Kelsey is our 14 year old friend and neighbor. That's a little on the young side for me, I was hoping to just look maybe my age or a few years younger. But I'll take it! Kelsey is a mature 14, and lovely too.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

You look nice whatever you wear

Leo and Kim said...

That is awesome! Glad you found some teeny-boppers to help you with your style. I bought a "stylish" hat the other day and Leo said I looked like Holly Hobbie. Oh well...I still wore it. Besides, Holly Hobbie is cute! :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

I just read through all your blogs. Laughed and almost cried. I MISS YOU!!!

Jenn Saunders said...

I miss shopping with you. We could be doing nothing or everything and it was always great just being together.