30 July 2010

Pigtails








This was my first time doing pigtails on someone. Turns out it is quite difficult. I'm pretty impressed with all you mothers with daughters who have their hair perfectly beautiful every day.

It took me a good 30 minutes to get these in. It took both Elijah and I wrestling her, I think I swallowed one of the hairbands, and she hated the entire thing. I told her, beauty is painful, at the end of the ordeal.

Would it be that bad to shave her head along with all the boys? I think she's up for it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Robin, keep working at it, she's beautiful!

Kel said...

That can't be Abbie. Did she have a growth spurt???

Anonymous said...

Stop the killing

Stephanie said...

Completely adorable!!!! I can't get Allie to sit still to do them!

Leo and Kim said...

So cute! She looks like a big girl with her pigtails.

Jenn Saunders said...

Unbearably cute.

RyLee said...

Charming. :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

I love the pigtails on Abby. They are so cute. It does take a long time and they sure do hate it. I keep putting them in Hannahs hair and soon they are sticking straight up in her hair. It looks quite funny.

I read through all your blogs. I love the kids sayings.